Turn Your Used Vehicle into Support for Your Local State Parks and Beaches
A vehicle donation is another way to support us and a great alternative for you to take care of that unwanted vehicle. We can accept your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, off-road vehicle or boat. Your gift is tax-deductible!*
Top reasons to donate your vehicle:
- It’s easy and the pick-up is free
- Skips the hassles associated with selling a car
- Avoids costly repairs
- Frees up space in your garage or driveway
- It’s better than a low trade-in offer
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible
Whatever your reason, our Vehicle Donation Program works to get the highest return per vehicle. The proceeds from the sale of your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, off-road vehicle, or boat enable us to continue the work we do to support our beautiful local parks and beaches every day.
How it works:
- Call or complete the online donation form. Our Vehicle Donor Support Representatives are available seven days a week.
- Schedule your free pick-up. Vehicles can be picked up just about anywhere in the U.S. within three business days, once the donation record has been completed.
- Receive a donation receipt. An initial donation receipt is provided at the time of the pick-up. Whether your vehicle sells for $500 or less, more than $500, or more than $5000, you will be provided with the proper donation tax receipt(s).
Receive a tax-deductible receipt for your vehicle donation! Register your vehicle donation online or call 855-500-RIDE (7433) to arrange a pick-up within 72 hours.
Learn more here. If you have additional questions, please call Friends at 831.429.1840, Ext. 312
*Tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.